Too many deadlines, not enough time?
We could ease one burden for you, let us take away the pressure and strain of calculating and processing your employees' wages so that you can concentrate on running your business - prices start from as little as £1.50 per payslip, contact us for a quote, it may be cheaper than you think!
Whether it be weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, monthly or quarterly, we offer an accurate and timely payroll service to suit your individual needs. From processing and running the payslips (we can even email them direct to your employees if required!), to liaising with enquiries from statutory bodies, we ensure that all statutory requirements are met.
Our payroll service includes:
- Administration and calculation of PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Paternity Pay etc
- Assistance in making a claim for advance funding for Statutory payments, particularly useful for small businesses
- Completion of all statutory and regulatory forms including year end returns
- Preparation of Forms P11d in respect of benefits in kind and all related forms and returns
- Internet submission of statutory forms
- Assistance with HM Revenue & Customs PAYE compliance visits
- HM Revenue & Customs Investigations
- Full departmental analysis of staff costs and reports produced
- Termination payments
- Calculation of incentive schemes, bonuses and performance related pay
- Recording staff holidays
HMRC is introducing a new way of reporting PAYE - called Real Time Information, or RTI.
From April 2013, employers will be legally required to report PAYE in real time. This means that information about all PAYE payments needs to be submitted to HMRC online each time a payment is made as part of the payroll process, rather than at the end of the year as they are now.
We know that owing to ever changing tax and employment legislation, running a payroll can be time consuming, complicated and can divert resources from the core activities of your business. Let us help you to relieve the pressure by running your payroll so that you can get back to what you do best... concentrating on running your business.
For further information, please contact:
Wayne Smith. Email email@example.com or call 0114 2682361.