Self Assessment Tax Returns
The preparation of your annual Self-Assessment Tax Return can be a daunting prospect. For a fixed fee agreed with you in advance (which in most circumstances is tax deductible!) we can take the worry away!
As tax advisers, our objective is to work closely with you to ensure you pay the minimum tax required by law. We will help you to understand the tax implications of your actions, in order that you can plan ahead and conduct your affairs in a tax efficient way.
At J S Bethell & Co we have the expertise and software to take the headache out of the form filling and compliance aspect of Self Assessment. We can provide you with practical advice on personal tax positions and the planning opportunities available to you. We can complete tax returns, calculate any tax liability and advise you on exactly when to make payments and how much to pay.
- Discuss with you all your sources of income and related expenditure and explain which matters need to be included on your Self Assessment Tax Return
- Prepare Income and Expenditure accounts if required
- Ensure that you make full use of all available claims and allowances
- Complete your Self Assessment Tax Return and calculate the resultant tax liability or repayment due
- Ensure that you are aware of the key dates for submission of the Self Assessment Tax Return and the payment dates for any tax liability due.