Value Added Tax (VAT) is one of the most complex tax regimes imposed upon businesses.
Indeed it can be so complex that many businesses inadvertently make errors in their routine calculations and can overpay or underpay their correct liability. This can lead to nasty surprises - sometimes many years later.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of HM Revenue & Customs call for a trained and professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the Exchequer more than you need to!
J S Bethell & Co have the staff who can assist you by providing an efficient, cost-effective and comprehensive VAT Bureau service including:
- Assistance with VAT Registration and De-Registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- VAT Schemes
- Assistance with completion of VAT Returns, E C Sales lists and Intrastat Returns
- Assistance with HM Revenue & Customs VAT compliance visits
H M Revenue & Customs Investigations
- Negotiations with H M Revenue & Customs in respect of matters in dispute and attendance and representation at VAT Tribunals
For further information, please contact: